Nine required courses are supplemented by a fast growing list of electives allowing individuals to specialize in the medical, educational, or bilingual aspects of clinical practice.
Once Speech Language Pathology graduate students at Illinois State University have completed a coordinated, four-term sequence of courses and practicum, they complete their training with two full-time, 11-week internship experiences. Internship sites are selected in cooperation with, and all arrangements are made on behalf of students by the clinical coordinator in Speech-Language Pathology.
The clinical coordinator maintains over 500 contracts with external sites and is continually seeking additional sites both within and outside state boundaries to meet the unique needs of each clinician.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cognition And Language Across The Lifespan I: Foundation
- Cognition And Language Across The Lifespan II: Differential Diagnosis
- Cognition And Language Across The Lifespan III: Intervention
- Language For Learning And Literacy
- Basic Practicum: Speech-language Pathology
- Intermediate Practicum: Slp
- Advanced Practicum: Slp
- External Practicum Speech-language Pathology Educational Placement
- External Practicum Speech-language Pathology Medical Placement
- Introduction To Research
- Neurobasis Of Communication Disorders
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Assessment And Management Of Voice And Resonance Disorders
- Assessment And Treatment Of Stuttering
- Feeding And Swallowing Disorders In Infants And Children
- Assessments Across A Lifespan
- Professional Issues
- Counseling For Communication Disorders
- Augmentative And Alternative Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Linguistics View 1101 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
A student applying to this program must have:
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of coursework
- Submit three professional letters of recommendations (CSDCAS)
- Essay (CSDCAS)
- Video Clip (CSDCAS)
- Resume (CSDCAS)
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.