About this Degree
Courses are delivered by our team of world-class I-O faculty and practitioners via only five weekend class sessions each semester at UGA’s Gwinnett Campus.
Industrial and Organizational Psychology has taken on an increasingly strategic dimension in the world of business and was recently identified by the Bureau of Labor Statistics as being the #1 Fastest Growing Occupation through 2022 and as having one of the Top 10 highest paying salaries. Active understanding of HR best practices and highly developed leadership skills are prerequisites for senior HR roles. A master’s degree in I-O gives you valuable experience and tremendous credibility in managing today’s complex organizations – and a proven ability for thinking about opportunities and challenges in different ways.
This is a cohort-based program offered at the University of Georgia, and students begin in the Fall semester each year following admission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Research Methods
- Testing & Measurements
- Competency Modeling and Evaluation
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Developmen
- Advanced Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 199 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Successful applicants to the I-O Master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree and typically have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0. While students who majored in social sciences, statistics, or a business-related field are desirable applicants, we encourage applicants from all educational backgrounds. This enhances the diversity of thought in the classroom and the learning experience for all.
International36186 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18093 USD per semester during 24 months.
National36186 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18093 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State19878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9939 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Lawrenceville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.