The role of scholarship and focused disciplinary study is emphasized. This advanced knowledge prepares these graduates to think conceptually and analytically, and to positively impact professional practices and policies in their field.
Students enrolled in this Kinesiology and Recreation - Recreation Administration program at Illinois State University focus their academic coursework on developing the ability to understand and apply theories and practices in the areas of management, marketing, and finance in the public and private sectors. As a culminating experience, students in the recreation administration sequence will complete a thesis, professional practice, or an independent study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Facility And Event Management In Sport And Recreation
- Marketing Of Sport And Recreation
- Trends And Issues In Leisure Services
- Concepts And Theories Of Leisure And Recreation
- Management Of Sport And Recreation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 512 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
To be eligible for an assistantship a student must, generally,
- be admitted unconditionally as a degree-seeking student into a graduate academic program, or have a minimum of 120 undergraduate hours if in an integrated degree program
- be in good-standing
- be enrolled full-time (typically at least 9 credit hours during the fall or spring semesters, or at least 6 hours during the summer session).
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.