The Clinical Research degree program at Boston University is designed for a variety of professionals, including physicians who will plan and oversee translational research and clinical trials; research nurses; study coordinators; managers in clinical research and site management organizations (CROs and SROs); and professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
Upon completion of the MS in Clinical Research, students are expected to:
- Demonstrate the ability to design and conduct clinical research, analyze results, and answer a research question.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and critique the clinical research literature.
- Present clinical research findings (from literature or their own research) to peers.
Inspire, Instruct, Innovate. The MS in Clinical Research program is dedicated to the discovery, development, and application of knowledge as it pertains to all areas of clinical research. Our mission is to foster an engaging and effective educational environment that promotes the pursuit of outstanding teaching and learning through formal classroom and practical training. With established collaborative relationships with pharmaceutical, biotech, and academic institutions, students are provided with unique opportunities to pursue clinical research in areas that are of personal and professional interest.
We hope that the information you receive about our program encourages you to pursue your graduate degree in clinical research with us. If you are interested, click here to get your application started.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Designing Clinical Research Studies
- Management of Clinical Research
- Biostatistics with Computing
- Regulatory and Compliance Issues
- Seminar in Clinical Investigation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Management Health Sciences View 558 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Application Forms
- Letters of Recommendation
- MCAT Test
- CASPer Test
- International Student Data Form
- A copy of the biographical page of your passport
- Copies of all of your immigration documents if you are currently in the U.S.
- Required financial documentation demonstrating your ability to pay for your expenses at Boston University
International56854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56854 USD per year during 12 months.
National56854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56854 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.