Carefully structured and individualized graduate programs in all fields afford maximum personal contact and consultation between graduate students and professors in seminars, directed individual readings, lecture courses, and supervised thesis research and writing.
This master degree in History is available at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. The faculty makes every effort to provide a creative environment to sustain a community of scholars and a substantial part of all graduate students' training is in small seminars. Students have several resources available to them including the archives of the Nebraska State Historical Society and the Center for Great Plains Studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Sexuality in Nineteenth and Twentieth Century America
- United States Military History, 1607-1917
- United States Military History Since 1917
- Early Christianity
- Religion of Late Western Antiquity
- Democracy and Tyranny in Classical Athens
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 488 other Masters in History in United States
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.