The 20-month Executive Master’s of Science in Software Engineering (EMSE) degree program at University of Texas at Dallas is designed to help transform the careers and effectiveness of software professionals.
The students, who already have industry experience, acquire the knowledge and tools to deliver rigorous, on-time, on-budget software systems. During the program, the students learn about state-of-the-practice methods and tools to specify, design, architect, construct and test software systems. The EMSE students learn to manage software projects, developers and resources. Students are assigned both group and individual projects. The projects deal with “real world” problems, and the students must use their software engineering skills to create a solution.
Graduates of this program seek high level positions in software engineering and software project management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Advanced Requirements Engineering
- Advanced Software Architecture and Design
- Software Testing, Validation and Verification
- Advanced Software Engineering Project
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 904 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 20 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 20 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.