Our Master of Science in Physics at University of Texas at Dallas develops individual creativity and expertise in physics and is strongly focused on research. Students are encouraged to participate in ongoing research activities from the beginning of their graduate studies. The MS degree is offered to those seeking to acquire or maintain technical mastery of both fundamentals and current applications.
Graduates of the program seek positions such as: engineering technical manager, researcher, quality supervisor, scientist, engineer, project physicist, patent examiner and various positions in academia, government and industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantum Mechanics
- Classical Mechanics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 388 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.