Designed to accommodate the needs of working engineers who wish to continue their education, the Mechanical Engineering program at University of Texas at Dallas offers courses at times convenient for students employed on a full-time basis.
- Graduates of the program seek positions such as: Mechanical Engineer; Design Engineer; Manufacturing Engineer; Systems Engineer; R&D specialist; Product/Process Engineer; Project Engineer, Consulting Engineer and Application/Sales Engineer.
Marketable SkillsUpon successful completion of the MS in Mechanical Engineering, graduates will be able to enter the workforce with the following skills:
- Identify mechanical engineering problems
- Conceptualize and develop solutions to engineering problems
- Communicate effectively with nontechnical stakeholders
- Deliver project reports and presentations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Systems
- Engineering Systems: Modeling and Simulation
- Computer Aided Design
- Continuum Mechanics
- Advanced Solid Mechanics
- Incompressible Fluid Mechanics
- Convective Heat Transfer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering View 444 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.