The features that set the University of Texas at Dallas MS Information Technology and Management program apart are the breadth and depth of the curriculum and its flexibility. The curriculum offers electives in relevant IT topics, and many of these courses are offered in the evening.
Also, many courses are offered online to provide maximum flexibility. Since there is no difference in content between online and on-campus classes, students can mix online and on-campus courses to satisfy the degree requirements.
- Graduates of the program seek positions such as: IT manager, information systems analyst, and other IT positions in various industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty in Business
- Data Communications
- Object Oriented Programming
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management Cyber Security View 205 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.