The business courses give students a better understanding of issues that occur at the interface between IT and business. The IT foundation courses cover the essentials of IT. The IT elective courses provide in-depth knowledge of technology and technology management issues. In addition, students may select approved electives that maximize their goals.
The Information Technology and Management program at University of Texas at Dallas also offers opportunities for students with special interests to concentrate in a specific track within the IT area, such as business intelligence and analytics, enterprise systems, cyber security management, IT consulting and services management or healthcare systems.
This is a STEM designated program.
Graduates of the program seek positions such as: IT manager, information systems analyst, and other IT positions in various industries.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty in Business
- Data Communications
- Object Oriented Programming
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management View 186 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.