Classroom training is combined with practical experience in a variety of clinical and educational settings.
The Human Development and Early Childhood Disorders degree program at University of Texas at Dallas offers a strong foundation in the normative path of physical, cognitive and social development with specialized training in diagnostic and intervention techniques for early childhood disorders and developmental guidance for parents.
Graduates of the program seek positions such as Early Intervention Specialist, Developmental Specialist, and Child Life Specialist in a variety of programs and locations, including non-profit agencies, hospitals, health care clinics, and schools.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Working with Parents and Caregivers
- Atypical Development
- Assessment Theory
- Developmental Assessment
- The Developing Child: Infants and Toddlers
- Intervention Paradigms
- Infant Mental Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Early Childhood Education View 356 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.