The Geospatial Information Sciences program from University of Texas at Dallas provides students a rigorous understanding of the technologies, quantitative techniques, models and theories used to acquire and manage spatially referenced information and to analyze spatial processes.
- Graduates of the program can apply their skills in multiple areas including public sectors, such as policy analysis, smart cities, transportation planning, geospatial intelligence, emergency response, public health and environmental sustainability, as well as private sectors, such as marketing, site selection, logistics, driverless cars, real estate, internet of things and resource exploration (including petroleum).
- GIS Data Analysis Fundamentals
- GIS Programming Fundamentals
- Remote Sensing Fundamentals
- Satellite Geophysics and Applications
- GIS Theories, Models, and Issues
- Geospatial Sciences Workshop
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 194 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.