Biological Engineering from University of Missouri - Columbia confers both masters and doctoral degrees to students who satisfy the general requirements of the Graduate School and the specific requirements for the masters degree and the doctoral degree of the Department of Bioengineering.
Our program offers both thesis and non-thesis options.
Graduates with Biological Engineering from University of Missouri - Columbia will:
- integrate engineering and biological sciences in one curriculum.
- apply scientific and engineering principles to develop products, systems, and/or processes to improve human and animal health, bio-resource utilization, and environment protection.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Problems in Biological Engineering
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Food Process Engineering
- Biomaterials Interfaces of Implantable Devices
- Transport Phenomena in Materials Processing
- Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Design of Experiments and Statistical Quality Control for Process Engineers
- Feedback Control Systems
- Principles of Biochemical Engineering
- Biomass Refinery Operations
- Watershed Modeling Using GIS
- Biomanufacturing Technologies
- Orthopaedic Biomechanics
- Applied Electronic Instrumentation
- Biomedical Imaging
- Biomolecular Engineering and Nanobiotechnology
- Physics and Chemistry of Materials
- Neural Models and Machine Learning
- Fluorescent Imaging
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 331 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in the last 60 hours
- BS from an accredited University or equivalent experience
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application.
- Statement of Purpose: 1 – 3 pages, describes your academic and career background and goals.
- Resume or CV: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience.
- Transcripts: Upload unofficial copies of all transcripts to the Academics section of your application.
- Test Information: Upload GRE scores, TOEFL/IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted through the Recommendations section of the Graduate School online application.
- Proof of Financial Support
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.