During the International Economics and Public Policy programme of University of Trier students are trained to get an in-depth understanding of current topics and research in comparative and international political economy by using qualitative and quantitative advanced social science research methods. Students can choose among a wide range of topics related to e.g. problems of international economics, governance of the European Union or current developments in Asia.
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Macroeconomics / Econometrics
- Research Techniques and Methods
- Economic Governance
- International Economics
- Global Governance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Public Policy Political Science View 44 other Masters in Political Science in Germany
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Political Science, Social Sciences or Economics (with a GPA of at least 2,7 according to the German grading system)
- Applicants with a degree in Political Science or Social Science must have solid knowledge in Economics (at least 30 ECTS, including statistics and mathematics). See the FAQ for more information about ECTS.
- Applicants with a degree in Economics must have sufficient background knowledge in Political Science (at least 30 ECTS).
- For students with a GPA between 2,7 and 3,0 the examination board decides individually regarding admission.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.