Key topics covered include marketing communications, strategic branding, consumer behaviour, digital and social media marketing, research, analytics and user experiences. The course culminates in an independent research project that explores contemporary industry problems and challenges.
There are advanced level course units in digital advertising, big data analytics and consumer biometrics, reflecting some of Curtin's areas of research excellence. Through the selection of course units, you can specialise in luxury branding or digital marketing.
The Marketing course from Curtin University is industry-focused and designed to prepare you for professional success. You’ll interact with industry professionals through work integrated learning and guest lectures.There are opportunities to learn in-demand skills through a suite of industry tools in Curtin’s unique learning spaces, including The Agency – our social media command centre – as well as our cutting-edge biometric research facility.
- Interact with industry while you study. In the past, representatives from organisations including Seven West Media, The Brand Agency and Tourism WA, have given guest lectures.
- The Curtin Marketing Association, a student group, will help you build social, academic and industry-based relationships and skills.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Buyer Behaviour and Analysis
- Digital and Interactive Marketing
- Marketing Intelligence and Analytics
- Strategic Brand Management
- Business Research Methods
- Integrated Global Communications
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 14 other Masters in Digital Communication in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 027233E
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or Graduate Certificate in Marketing, or an undergraduate degree in any discipline and relevant work experience in Marketing.
- Applicants must also meet Curtin's English language proficiency requirements.
International30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National27600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27600 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.