A graduate degree in social work from Wichita State opens doors to high-demand careers in a wide range of settings, from mental health clinics and schools to community development corporations and hospitals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Generalist Practice Seminar
- Cultural Competency for Advanced Generalist Practice
- Advanced Generalist Practice With Individuals
- Policy: Advocacy and Social Justice
- Field Practicum
- Advanced Generalist Practice with Families and Groups
- Applied Social Work Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Deadline- No later than the second Friday in January, at 5 p.m.
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology Public Policy View 320 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State307 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 307 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.