Students of the History M.A. program at New Jersey Institute of Technology will engage in advanced academic study and conduct their own dynamic scholarly research that seeks to recount diverse perspectives and provide a fuller understanding of complex issues we face today.
Among the many important skills that students of the program will master, Learning Outcomes specifically include:
- Students will communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Students will examine information and data in historical sources and draw logical conclusions from them.
- Students will have problem-solving skills required to learn how a past idea, event, or person has affected the present.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in seeking and using information efficiently, effectively and ethically.
- Culture and Science in the History of American Medicine
- Gender, Science and Technology in the Modern World
- Global Hist of Tech & Culture
- Environmental History of North America
- History of Technology, Environment and Medicine: Theory and Method
- Topics in the History of Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Health Administration View 810 other Masters in History in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International30834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30834 USD per year during 12 months.
National30834 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30834 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State21474 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21474 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.