Students in the Earth, Environmental and Physical Sciences program at Wichita State University can get up close and personal with nature.
A graduate degree in earth, environmental and physical sciences from Wichita State will open doors to high-demand, high-paying careers in the public and private sectors—from all levels of government to industry and medicine.
- Technical Sessions
- Computer Methods in Science
- Research Methods
- Current Issues in Global Environmental Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Environmental Management Natural Resource Management View 207 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
International21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
National21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10814 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wichita
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.