We offer a master degree in Biostatistics a the Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis. Located on Indiana’s premiere health and life sciences campus, you will discover exceptional faculty, nationally-recognized research, exciting study abroad options, an amazing network of alumni and mentors and exposure to top visiting experts.
You will have hands-on learning opportunities right outside our doors through our connections with the IU School of Medicine, the Regenstrief Institute, the Indiana State Department of Health, the NCAA headquarters, Eli Lilly, the state’s top health systems, and so many more. Together, these advantages will provide you with the foundation you need to be a highly competitive candidate for today’s biostatistics jobs.
Why Choose Us For Your MS in Biostatistics Degree?
- We’re the only MS in Biostatistics program in Indiana.
- We have an outstanding faculty.
- We’re flexible enough to accommodate both full-time and part-time students.
- Our close proximity to top researchers, the largest health systems in Indiana, Eli Lilly, the NCAA, the Indiana statehouse, and the Indiana State Department of Health gives our students unparalleled opportunities to gain hands on experience through experiential learning, internships, and capstone projects.
- Our Study Abroad programs offers opportunities to gain new perspectives by studying in Europe, Latin and South American, Asia and Africa.
- We offer outstanding Career Services support to our students and alumni. We don’t just help you get the degree, we also help you land the job of your dreams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Basic Probability Applications
- Mathematical Statistics
- Statistical Inference
- Biostatistics Method I-Linear Model in Public Health
- Biostatistics Method II-Categorical Data Analysis
- Biostatistics Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Biology Molecular Sciences View 987 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application, admission, and degree-granting requirements and regulations shall be applied equitably to all individuals, applicants and students regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
- All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, show evidence of satisfactory preparation in math and computer skills and have acceptable academic record.
International1036 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1036 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1036 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1036 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.