The Information Technology and Management program seeks to extend both the knowledge of students and their ability to effectively utilize their knowledge in a collaborative work environment.
The curriculum is designed to be flexible and dynamic and provides state-of-the-art exposure to both information technology and management practices. The program places an emphasis on problem solving activities, multi-functional group decision making, and communication skills. In addition to technology and business studies, all students will be required to demonstrate acceptable competence in communication and presentation skills, interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, and problem-solving capabilities.
Students in the MSITM program have the option to specialize in one of three concentrations in Business Analytics, Cyber Security, or Supply Chain Management. Depending on the business and information technology background the student possesses, the length of the program will vary. A student can complete the program in 18 to 24 months, depending on the individual student’s background and course load.
- Principles of Predictive Analytics
- Visualizing Data to Design Strategy
- Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence Applications for Business
- Principles of Cyber Security
- Blockchains and Cryptography
- Global Cyber Threat Analysis
- IT Driven Disruptive Innovation Management
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 124 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 for these graduate degrees.
- An applicant with a Master's Degree may request to waive the GMAT/GRE requirement if the applicant has:
- A master's degree from at least a regionally accredited institution which required a standardized test (such as the GRE or equivalent), as an entrance requirement; AND
- A graduate GPA of at least 3.3 out of 4.0; AND
- At least five years of relevant IT work experience; AND
- A demonstration of adequate quantitative ability in the form of a statistics or algebra course at the college-level with a grade of C or better.
International21734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21734 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National21734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21734 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8016 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.