Why pursue an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering?
- Nationally and internationally recognized faculty
- Cutting-edge research projects funded by federal agencies and industries
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities enabling students earn more hands-on experiences
- Possible teaching and research assistant positions
- A diverse environment with students from all over the world
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureConcentration Areas
- Mechanical Systems and Design
- Mechanics and Materials
- Thermal and Fluid Systems
- Biomechanics and Bioengineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 305 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Required Degree: A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field from an accredited institution of higher education or proof of equivalent education at a foreign or unaccredited institution.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.