Coursework includes a core of advanced courses in each of the four major areas of chemistry (analytical, inorganic, organic, and physical), as well as courses in other areas. The Chemistry program is offered at University of North Carolina Greensboro.
Students must write a Master’s thesis based on original research carried our under the direction of a faculty advisor. In addition, students gain experience in professional speaking by preparing and presenting two public seminars.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Organic Chemistry I
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry or Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry II
- Advanced Physical Chemistry I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
DisciplinesChemistry View 437 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate Application
- Official transcripts of all academic work attempted after high school, including evidence of the completion of a Bachelors degree
- Official report of GRE scores
- Personal statement indicating the applicant’s interest in the program (1-2 pages).
- Three letters of recommendation from former Instructors, advisors, or employers
- A current Curriculum vitae
- For international students, official TOEFL scores.
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1715 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1715 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 653 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Greensboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.