Become a star in the Department of Accounting! Our accounting program is designed to prepare students to thrive in any number of careers within this increasingly complex and challenging profession. Our program maintains high standards and is separately accredited by AACSB, the premier business accrediting agency.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Analysis for Decision Making
- Ethics and Accountant’s Professional Responsibility
- Fundamentals of Information Assurance
- Advanced Auditing
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting
- Corporate Valuation
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Data Analytics for Accountants
- Managerial Accounting Theory
- Financial Accounting Theory
- Tax Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesAccounting View 545 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A completed application form
- A statement of academic and personal goals
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) (no more than five years old)
- A current resume with employment or other experience
- Letters of reference (optional)
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.