Our students are well prepared to continue in doctoral programs in pharmacology or other biomedical sciences and strong competitors for academic and industry laboratory research positions. We offer a master degree in Pharmacology at the University at Buffalo.
Outstanding, internationally recognized faculty provide extensive mentoring to support your research interests. In addition to faculty in our department, you may conduct interdisciplinary research with faculty at the world-renowned Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Research Institute on Addictions or in other departments on campus.Your coursework will survey the principles of pharmacology and toxicology and cell biology, cover relevant aspects of the basic sciences and provide instruction in research methodology. Work with our highly accomplished faculty at every stage of experimental, hands-on research: studying biological processes, modeling novel compounds, synthesizing these compounds and testing their effects.
- gain insight into every stage of the research process
- build expertise in hands-on and analytical techniques
- develop interdisciplinary collaborative skills and strategies
- contribute to ongoing research into current health issues
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discoveries in Pharmacological Sciences
- Cell Biology
- Biochemical Principles
- Modern Approaches to Drug Discovery
- Toxicology—Principles and Practice
- Target Organ Toxicity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 150 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- a completed application form
- official transcripts from each college or university you have attended as a full-time student
- three letters of recommendation
- a personal statement describing career goals and research experience; research experience is highly desirable
- a grade point average of B (3.0) or better
- examination scores
- letters of recommendation
- academic performance
- research experience
International18570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18570 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National18570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18570 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State13225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13225 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.