Their expertise provides students with a better understanding of how the chemical and physical properties of drugs and their dosage forms affect drug performance in a variety of disease systems.
At the University at Buffalo we offer a master degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The program should take two-to three-years to complete and a minimum of 30 graduate credits are required.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students may choose from one of the following focus concentration areas:
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- Basic pharmaceutical sciences research
- Drug formulation/delivery/development
- Drug metabolism/transport
- Drug analysis
- Experimental pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Clinical research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 150 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Bachelor's degree or higher in pharmacy, biochemistry, chemistry, biology, engineering or other science
- Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Minimum GRE of 300 (Verbal Reasoning + Quantitative Reasoning)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty knowledgeable of the student's ability and capability
- Personal statement
- Prior research experience and co-authorship in scientific publications are considered favorably
- Demonstrated proficiency in organic and physical chemistry, biochemistry, biology and mathematics
International18570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18570 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National18570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18570 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State13225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13225 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.