They may also choose an individualized specialization in communication studies according to their interests.
- Across all specializations, students receive a strong foundation in communication theory and learn to design, execute, and interpret rigorous communication research.
- Students are challenged to apply communication knowledge to help solve problems and to address important social issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Studies Project
- Qualitative Methods
- Theories and Research of Mass Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Political Communication
- Health Communication
- Theories of Public Relations
- Persuasion Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Digital Communication View 278 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee.
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center from all universities attended.
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English, if applicable, and submitted for evaluation to the Mason Office of Admissions.
- Verification of English language proficiency. Please see English language requirements page.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores, as required by your program sent directly to Mason from the testing agency.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1412 USD per credit during 12 months.
National46596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1412 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 524 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.