Begin with the end in mind. Leverage our Career Resource Center to find your ideal career path through the University at Buffalo's MS in Management Information Systems program.
Before you set foot on campus, the Career Resource Center (CRC) is engaged and committed to your success. We work with you to help develop your career strategy and hone the tools you’ll need for an effective job search and rewarding career.
With a Master of Science in Management Information Systems, you'll leverage technology and realize strategic opportunities in any organization or industry worldwide. Developed with input from corporate recruiters, alumni and industry experts, the UB MS MIS curriculum provides the optimal balance of technical and managerial skills to meet the challenges of our interconnected world.
- The CRC offers individualized career services to help you define and achieve your goals. Participate in our programs to make the most of your UB experience, learn about today's job market and develop the competencies for winning interviews.
- As evidenced by the number and scope of employers, UB MS MIS graduates are in demand by organizations throughout the world in almost every industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The use of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, machine learning, predictive analytics and business intelligence tools are creating new methods to conduct, operate and manage business in every industry.
- The technical coursework is infused with the broad perspective you need to advance your career in a rapidly evolving environment.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Management (MIM) Business Information Systems View 150 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Recommendation letters
- Personal statement
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.