The mission of the Materials Science and Engineering program at Washington University in St. Louis is to promote independent inquiry in engineering research and education with an emphasis on scientific excellence, innovation and collaboration without boundaries.
WashU Engineers produce new knowledge that changes the world, and our faculty are educating students to explore and create in a world we cannot yet imagine. Through research and education, we are making a positive impact on the local community, the country and the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Polymer Science & Engineering
- Biomaterials Science
- Biomaterials Science: Polymer Physics
- Solid State Physics
- Materials Physics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 227 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International56300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56300 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National56300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56300 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.