The Kinesiology - Exercise Physiology concentration does not lead to rank change for Kentucky teachers.
Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP)
This degree at Western Kentucky University offers a Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP) which provides academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Contact the graduate program coordinator for additional information.
Western Kentucky University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Advanced Motor Learning and Control
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Advanced Measurement and Evaluation
- Advanced Statistics in Kinesiology
- Advanced Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Laboratory Methods
- Seminar in Exercise Physiology
- Applied Biomechanics
- Capstone Research Experience
- Thesis Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Management View 164 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
- Current resume
- Statement of Professional Intent providing a sample of the applicant's writing style and ability. Please refer to the program website for additional information regarding the Statement of Intent.
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 12 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.