Digital technologies are changing businesses. But how do these technologies come about in the first place? What are their consequences for both people and organisations? And how are they disrupting entire industries?
The curriculum of the Digital Business and Innovation from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam links information systems with innovation management, covering everything from traditional enterprise resource planning systems to chatbots, artificial intelligence and social media.
But more importantly, students learn how to innovate on products, services, processes and business models in a business context by using these new technologies. Unsurprisingly, this combination is extremely attractive to companies currently undergoing a digital transformation process or advising others in this phase. If you’re ready to meet the business challenges of the digital age with academic skills as well as hands-on experience, join us!
What Does The Programme Involve?
- The Digital Business & Innovation Master’s programme is broken down into three thematic areas: information systems, innovation management and digital transformation.
- There are also core academic courses that will equip you with the research methodologies and critical thinking to succeed.
- The first half of the programme introduces you to the core topics, while the second half puts more emphasis on real-life projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design and Methodology
- Ethics in a Digital World
- Digital Business & Information Systems
- Management of Digital Information
- Working and Organising in a Digital Age
- Digital Innovation Lab
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
- EU/EEA or Dutch students: 1 June
- Non-EU/EEA students who do not need a study visa and/or a residence permit: 1 June
- Students who need a study visa and/or a residence permit: 1 April.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Artificial Intelligence View 94 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to gain admission to our Master’s programme, you need to have at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited research university including at least three full years of academic study amounting to a minimum of 180 EC or equivalent.
- We do not require a GRE or GMAT test score (but encourage you to submit if you have one).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16630 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.