Students receive a solid education across all of the business disciplines by taking core courses in accounting, economics, finance, information systems, management, and marketing (21 credit hours). Students also broaden and or deepen their education by taking 9 credit hours in approved electives.
The MBA is offered using three distinct methods of delivery. These “options” are: Full-time, Online, and Professional MBA. Students must specify to which option they are applying on their graduate application form.
- The Full-time option is designed for the students who can attend afternoon and evening classes, desire face-to-face interaction, and are not employed full-time. The Full-time MBA is an accelerated, 12-month program which starts each fall.
- The Online MBA is designed for students who may be employed and prefer the flexibility of studying anywhere, anytime and want to proceed at their own pace. The Online option offers courses all online. Some tests are proctored at a site convenient to you. Online students can start any semester and can choose to graduate in as quickly as 12 months or take up to 5 years.
- The Professional MBA (PMBA) is an “executive-style” MBA. The PMBA offers the flexibility of a part-time program, face-to-face interaction, and meets on alternating Saturdays. The PMBA is restricted to students who have at least five years of professional or mid- to upper-level management experience.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Organizational Behavior
- Applied Microeconomic Theory
- Information Technology & Data Analytics
- Managerial Accounting Concepts & Applications
- Advanced Marketing
- Advanced Managerial Finance
- Strategic Business Concepts & Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1305 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.