In addition to receiving a solid foundation in these core disciplines, students will gain depth through coursework in a chosen specialized area of public health (health education and promotion, biostatistics/epidemiology, child and family health, global health leadership, health communication, public health policy or environmental health). As a culminating experience, students will have the opportunity to integrate their knowledge through practical training, known as the public health practicum.
The Public Health Online MPH program offered at University of Southern California is highly regarded among all MPH programs in the nation for many reasons, and here are just a few:
- USC is one of the nation’s top ranked private research universities
- Distinguished faculty at USC produce groundbreaking research that addresses critical issues facing our global society
- The Keck school’s unique location, resources and opportunities help create a rich educational environment for graduate students
- A vast network of individuals throughout the community provide students with lifelong opportunities to gain real-world experience while making a lasting impact on public health
- The program’s diverse curriculum combined with customized practicum opportunities make the MPH program at USC outstanding.
The overall educational objectives are to prepare graduate students in public health to:
- Assess the strengths and needs of diverse communities;
- Plan, implement and evaluate collaborative health promotion and disease prevention interventions.
- Build community capacity to solve public health problems through collaboration and placement of trained public health professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Education Behavior
- Health Service Delivery in the U.S.
- Environmental and Occupational Health: An Epidemiological Approach
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Statistics Environmental Sciences View 295 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Three (3) academic or professional letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose of approximately
- Current professional resume or curriculum vitae
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score
- Applicants with a medical degree from an accredited (LCME) medical school.
- Official transcripts indicating the award of all degrees with the title and date conferred in the student’s native language and an exact translation into English of each document.
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
International83790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83790 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National83790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83790 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.