The number of jobs requiring a master’s degree in Medical Microbiology and Immunology offered by Creighton University is expected to rise more than 12 percent in the next decade with a median annual salary of $71,718. Many graduates use their newfound knowledge and skills to educate others in undergraduate programs – especially at universities with research programs. Other graduates have found new opportunities as leading scientists in pharmaceutical and biotech companies and government agencies.
Take advantage of our small class sizes.
Creighton University’s School of Medicine has been training health professionals for more than 125 years. Our medical microbiology and immunology program provides students with the specialized equipment, broad expertise and resources of a larger university, but with smaller class sizes. This advantage allows for each student to have regular interaction with faculty members and other students in their cohort, as well as additional hands-on training with research equipment and tools in the lab. By focusing on a small group of students, our faculty can cover each topic in the program with more depth, which leads to a comprehensive, well-rounded education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Microbiology
- Advanced Microbial Pathogenesis
- Diagnostic Microbiology
- Bacterial Physiology
- Host Defense
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMicrobiology View 158 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include coursework in biological and chemical sciences. Students should have a strong foundation in microbiology, immunology, molecular biology, and biochemistry
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Three letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
- Graduate Record Exam
International955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 955 USD per credit during 24 months.
National955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 955 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.