In addition, you will gain an understanding of the economic decision making processes. More than just theory, the Engineering Management program at University of Southern California offers real world examples provided by instructors who have years of relevant industry experience, covering topics such as technology creation, management of invention, information systems, managerial accounting, and quantitative methods.This is also a suitable program to help prospective technical entrepreneurs understand the enterprise creation process.As an MSEMT student, you will learn how to lead technology projects as well as manage teams, engineering functions, and companies.
USC is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), an organization dedicated to promoting institutional engagement in issues of educational effectiveness and student learning, developing a culture of evidence that informs decision making and fostering active interchange among public and independent institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Management Decisions and Statistics
- Economic Analysis of Engineering Projects
- Construction Accounting and Finance
- Engineering Project Management.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 905 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- GRE General Test: Satisfactory scores less than five years old. Official scores must be reported from ETS directly to USC using ETS school code 4852. A department code is not required.
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Highly Recommended): Letters of recommendation should be from faculty or others (supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.) qualified to evaluate your potential for graduate study.
- Statement of Purpose (Required)
- Resume/CV (Required).
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.