What you will learn
In addition, you will gain an understanding of the economic decision making processes. More than just theory, the Engineering Management MSc program at University of Southern California offers real world examples provided by instructors who have years of relevant industry experience, covering topics such as technology creation, management of invention, information systems, managerial accounting, and quantitative methods.
This is also a suitable program to help prospective technical entrepreneurs understand the enterprise creation process. As an MSEMT student, you will learn how to lead technology projects as well as manage teams, engineering functions, and companies.
USC is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), an organization dedicated to promoting institutional engagement in issues of educational effectiveness and student learning, developing a culture of evidence that informs decision making and fostering active interchange among public and independent institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Management Decisions and Statistics
- Economic Analysis of Engineering Projects
- Construction Accounting and Finance
- Engineering Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1166 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- GRE General Test: Satisfactory scores less than five years old. Official scores must be reported from ETS directly to USC using ETS school code 4852. A department code is not required.
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Highly Recommended): Letters of recommendation should be from faculty or others (supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.) qualified to evaluate your potential for graduate study.
- Statement of Purpose
International2199 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 24 months.
National2199 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.