Our graduate degrees prepare students for the most advanced work in the field, either as industry professionals or as academic personnel.
The M.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering (MSISE) program offered at University of Southern California is designed for engineers and related technical professionals aspiring to achieve the highest levels of responsibility and leadership in the workplace. As an MSISE student, you will be broadly educated in all aspects of technical enterprises.The MSISE program is excellent preparation for industrial engineering program graduates who want to acquire substantial depth with respect to industrial engineering methods and the theory of the firm. This degree is also relevant if you are a graduate from another technical area and intend to leverage your existing skills toward the pursuit of responsibility for the profitability and growth of your organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inventory Systems
- Advanced Production Planning and Scheduling
- Engineering Project Management
- Enterprise Wide Information Systems
- Optimization Methods for Analytics
- Linear Programming and Extensions
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Management for Engineers
- Markov Models for Performance Analysis
- Performance Modeling with Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 234 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- An undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline from a regionally-accredited university with coursework in computing, probability and statistics, and engineering economy.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores. All scores must be officially reported to the university directly by ETS.
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major.
- All applicants must complete and submit the USC Online Application.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE General Test: Satisfactory and valid test scores.
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Highly Recommended)
- Statement of Purpose.
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.