Creighton University’s Master of Investment Management and Financial Analysis (MIMFA) is more than a degree – it will help prepare you for a successful career in finance and set you apart from your peers.
This Investment Management and Financial Analysis program at Creighton University is best suited for those looking to advance their careers in the challenging field of investments, security analysis and portfolio management – or for those seeking to make a transition into the field.
About this degree
To achieve this recognition, a graduate program must cover at least 70 percent of each level of CFA exam material. Our classes are designed around CFA exam content. Instead of studying to pass the exams, you’ll be immersed in the program content and will likely learn the material much better than if you were to study on your own. Topics of study include:
- Ethics and professional standards
- Financial statement analysis
- Portfolio management and performance measurement
- Risk management
- Security analysis
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethics & Professional Standards
- Fixed Income & Derivatives
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Capital Markets
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 440 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include coursework in accounting, finance, microeconomics, macroeconomics, and business statistics. Must also include significant work experience in finance if undergraduate degree is not business-related
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
- GMAT score may be required
International1311 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1311 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1311 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1311 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.