The Master in Leadership Studies degree provides professional education for students interested in leadership careers. The goal of the Leadership Studies Program is to provide students with the requisite knowledge base necessary for developing careers as leaders and managers.
The interdisciplinary program is designed to emphasize the knowledge, skills, values, and behaviors essential to the successful organizational leader. Some flexibility in curriculum is permitted to meet the diverse educational needs of students at different points of time in their careers and in need of specialization in light of their career goals.The curriculum components are designed to produce professionals capable of intelligent and creative analysis, communication, and action in leadership functions.
- Health Administration
- Intelligence and National Security Studies
- Public Administration
- Contemporary Concepts of Leadership
- Applied Research Methods
- Organizational Theory & Behavior
- Leadership in Complex Organizations
- Leadership of Organizational Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1505 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
There are 3 general steps that a new GRADUATE student must fulfill to be admitted to UTEP.
- Apply for admission
- Present admission exams
- Demonstrate how s/he intends to pay for school.
- Attach to the application the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Certificate or degree candidate letter
- Letter of intent
- 2 or 3 letters of recommendation
- Pay the application fee
International914 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 914 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National403 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 403 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.