- Demonstrate knowledge of the history of philosophy from the classical period to the present day, of the various fields of philosophical inquiry and of central philosophical questions, both historical and contemporary.
- Articulate and defend their positions through philosophical argumentation in both written and oral form.
- Successfully navigate the professional academic world and prepare strong applications to doctoral programs, if they choose to continue their studies after completion of the master's degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Logic
- Graduate Seminar
- Prose-minar: Professional and Pedagogical Training
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesHistory Philosophy & Ethics View 812 other Masters in History in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Writing sample
- Goal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.