The Financial Economics program at the Bowling Green State University requires at least 30 hours of course work. There are certain general and coursework prerequisites that should be met for admission.
Full time students with a strong background usually meet all these prerequisites and therefore can complete the program in one calendar year (fall, spring, and summer). Working professionals enrolled part-time can complete the course requirements in two years by taking classes in the evenings.
- Student success is our top priority and we offer many resources and opportunities to help you succeed.
- The College of Business at BGSU is ranked in the top 5 percent of undergraduate business programs in the country.
- Business graduates earn an average starting salary of more than $55,000 which is higher than the national average.
The University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
- Investment Analysis and Management
- Financial Modeling
- Graduate Econometrics
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 682 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Graduate Application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents.
International10119 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10119 USD per year during 12 months.
National10119 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10119 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State6124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6124 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.