The mission of the Master of Accountancy program at the Bowling Green State University is to build upon the base of knowledge obtained at the baccalaureate level, and to further nurture the personal and professional development of those interested in graduate education in areas relevant to the practice of accounting. The accounting faculty is committed to offering programs and a setting that attract students as they choose among competing programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- BGSU is one of the very few universities worldwide with accreditation in both business and accounting programs from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Note that AACSB accreditation is the highest level of accreditation possible in the academic areas of business and accounting.
- As a result of this distinction and the quality reputation of our program, the "Big Four," several Fortune 500 Corporations, and numerous regional and local public accounting firms recruit our students.
- BGSU's MAcc program requires a minimum of 30 semester hours of course work beyond the baccalaureate level for students. Students must have the equivalent of a United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) - based undergraduate degree in accounting to be considered for admission.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
While there is no "official" application deadline, understand that admission and funding award decisions are made on an ongoing basis.
DisciplinesAccounting View 579 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Graduate Application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended. Upon admission, final official or notarized copies of transcripts from all institutions where degrees were earned (showing dates when the degrees were conferred) and diplomas from international institutions must be submitted.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, OAE) may be required.
- Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents.
International18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9339 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9339 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5344 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.