Through advanced coursework and focused research you will develop expertise on a well defined subject while improving your general knowledge across a broad range of science and engineering topics.
- Earning a graduate degree in Earth and Climate Sciences at The University of Maine will not only enrich you personally but will also widen your career opportunities and significantly increase your expected lifetime earnings.
- If you are motivated and interested in joining our program, then we want to hear from you!
- Low Temperature-Pressure Geochemistry
- How to Build a Habitable Planet
- Isotope Geology
- Coastal Sedimentology
- Glaciers and our Landscape
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Climate Studies & Meteorology View 239 other Masters in Earth Sciences in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.