- Explore the constitutional, institutional and economic foundations of EU law with the guidance of international researchers and experts in these field at a university in close proximity to two of Europe’s most important legal and political centers: Brussels and The Hague.
- Small class sizes and interactive teaching methods in an international classroom.
As a Master of Laws with a specialization in European Law and Global Risk from Tilburg University , you are well prepared for a career as a lawyer at a national and/or international law firm, the European public administration, in diplomacy, European and international courts, multinational enterprises, and advocacy.Graduates started for example as:
- Policy Officer at the European Commission
- Attorney-at-Law at Loyens and Loeff
- PhD researcher at Tilburg University
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk in the EU
- Rule of Law in the EU
- Regulation Competition
- Internal Market
Besides these core courses you can select from a list of electives, including:
- Migration and the Rule of Law
- The EU and Global Environmental Risks
- Governance and Law
- Climate Law
- External Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
60-63 credits (ECTS)
DisciplinesEuropean Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 15 other Masters in Public Law in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Before applying, please make sure that you meet the following admission requirements:
- You have an academic Bachelor's degree in Law before the start of this Master's program, or;
- You have an academic Bachelor’s degree in European Studies before the start of this Master’s program, or:
- You have an academic Bachelor’s degree in a law related field (with a minimum of 90 ECTS in law courses).
- You need to demonstrate proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2253 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2253 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg Law School (TLS)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg Law School.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.