Health Information Management from Purdue University Global coursework focuses on the design, selection, implementation, support, and maintenance of global health information systems. The curriculum is reviewed and revised continually by industry experts to ensure it reflects the most recent developments in the fast-changing HIM field.
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Clinical Data Managers
- Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Health Care Financial Management
- Health Care Statistics
- Project Management of Health Information Systems
- Organizational Development and Management for Health Information
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Information
- Leadership in Health Care
- Clinical Terminologies and Medical Vocabularies
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Informatics View 493 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
International8960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 18 months.
National8960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.