Purdue Global 's online master's in Health Informatics can help you position yourself at the forefront of efforts to improve the nation's health care system. Learn to use information technology and information management concepts to improve the efficiency and quality of health care services.
You'll study how to:
- Design effective strategies based on concepts of leadership and innovation in health informatics.
- Assess the impact that economics, ethics, professional standards, and the law have on the optimization of health informatics.
- Evaluate public policy and health care policies and procedures to support health informatics innovation across systems.
- Formulate data to optimize financial outcomes.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership in health care
- Health care statistics
- Health informatics
- Health information systems
- Clinical terminologies and medical vocabularies
- Project management of health information systems
- Health care data analysis
- Legal and ethical issues in health information
- Information systems and technology management
- Public health biology
- Infectious disease epidemiology
- Master’s capstone in health informatics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Informatics View 43 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To apply to Purdue Global’s graduate programs, you must:
- Submit an unofficial transcript indicating receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- By the last day of the first term, you must provide the University with an official copy of the transcript. If an official transcript is not submitted by this time, you will be withdrawn from the University, blocked from reentry, and your academic credentials will be withheld until such documentation is provided.
International420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.