The Master of Public Administration is offered by Purdue Global.
Curriculum spans diverse topics including public administration and management, ethics and leadership, budgeting and the administration of public funds, strategic planning, and human resource management. You’ll focus on:
- Applying knowledge of practice in public administration to make effective decisions that create public value in diverse and dynamic situations
- Evaluating the social and ethical implications of decisions made in the public interest
- Innovating to address issues and opportunities in the public sector
- Assessing theoretical foundations, current knowledge, and trends in public administration and public service
- Employing financial knowledge to make sound and ethical decisions in the public interest
- Considering cultural, individual, and role differences of constituents and stakeholders
- Using principles of leadership to shape change and improve the governance and management of public policy
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public Administration and Management
- Research and Writing in Public Administration
- Leadership in the Public Sector
- Finance and the Administration of Public Funds
- Human Resource Management in the Public Sector
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 144 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To apply to Purdue Global’s graduate programs, you must:
- Submit an unofficial transcript indicating receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- By the last day of the first term, you must provide the University with an official copy of the transcript. If an official transcript is not submitted by this time, you will be withdrawn from the University, blocked from reentry, and your academic credentials will be withheld until such documentation is provided.
International420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.