Public Administration from Purdue University Global curriculum spans diverse topics including public administration and management, ethics and leadership, budgeting and the administration of public funds, strategic planning, and human resource management.
- General and Operations Managers
- Transportation Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Public Administration and Management
- Research and Writing in Public Administration
- Leadership in the Public Sector
- Finance and the Administration of Public Funds
- Human Resource Management in the Public Sector
- Public Policy Analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 802 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
International10360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 18 months.
National10360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.