The department offers degree in Economics with specializations in econometrics, economic theory, industrial organization, international economics, monetary economics, and public finance. The program is delivered by University of Florida.
A minimum of 36 credits of course work is required for the M.A. with and without thesis. A maximum of six credits of the research course ECO 6971 Research for Master's Thesis (1-15 cr.) may be included for a master’s degree with thesis. The following core courses are required: ECO 7408 Mathematical Methods and Applications to Economics (1-2 cr.) and ECO 7404 Game Theory for Economists (1-2 cr.) or equivalent, ECO 7415 Statistical Methods in Economics (3 cr.) or equivalent, ECO 7115 Microeconomic Theory (3 cr.), and ECO 7206 Macroeconomic Theory I (3 cr.).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Economics/Consumer Education
- Game Theory and Competitive Strategy: Theory and Cases
- Game Theory Applied to Business Decisions
- International Macroeconomics
- Individual Work in Economics
- Supervised Research
- Special Topics
- Supervised Teaching
- International Studies in Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics View 407 other Masters in Economics in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30134 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30134 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12740 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.