During the Energy Change program at the Australian National University, you’ll tailor a suite of courses suited to your individual interests, skills and aspirations, developing your expertise in the relevant policy, legal, technological, environmental and regulatory aspects of energy change.
- Demonstrate cognitive, technical and creative skills to investigate, analyse and synthesise complex information, problems, concepts and theories relating to energy
- Apply multi-disciplinary approaches to address complex real-world energy-related problems
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge in subjects relevant to energy and climate change.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, other professionals and the broader community using a range of communication media and tools
- Demonstrate knowledge of research methods and carry out research in the area of energy, climate change and/or sustainability
ANU ranks among the world's very finest universities. Our nearly 100,000 alumni include political, business, government, and academic leaders around the world.
We have graduated remarkable people from every part of our continent, our region and all walks of life.
- Sustainable Energy Law
- Planning & Environmental Impact Assessment
- International Climate Law
- Australian Climate Law
- Fundamentals of Environmental & Sustainability Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Natural Resource Management View 42 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Australia
- At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements, and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry.
- Applicants must present a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0, with at least 8 courses in a cognate area.
International47940 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47940 AUD per year during 24 months.
National33520 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33520 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.