The Business Information Systems program from the Australian National University provides specialised knowledge and skills in the area of business information systems, and can be tailored to include a second specialisation.
- Evaluate and synthesize evidence to inform decision making
- Create opportunities and novel solutions to organisational challenges
- Work effectively with others to resolve challenges
- Adapt to complex and uncertain situations
- Engage, inform and influence stakeholders
- Incorporate the influence of a changing global environment
- Model ethical behaviour and make principled decisions
- Apply specialised knowledge and skills in the area of business information systems
Graduates from ANU have been rated as Australia's most employable graduates and among the most sought after by employers worldwide.
The latest Global Employability University Ranking, published by the Times Higher Education, rated ANU as Australia's top university for getting a job for the fourth year in a row.
- Evidence-Based Management
- Marketing and Stakeholder Communications
- Managing in a Global Context
- Technology and Project Management
- Accounting Information Systems
- Intelligent Business Analysis: Models, Processes and Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Business Information Systems View 122 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements, and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry.
- Applicants must present a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0.
- An ANU Graduate Certificate of Management with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0
- A successfully completed Evidence-Based Management EdX MicroMasters, achieving at least 70% in the final capstone exam.
International46650 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46650 AUD per year during 24 months.
National36570 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36570 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.