The Accounting program at the Australian National University is taught by research active academic staff. Students are exposed to professional and scholarly academic accounting research, enhancing their academic and professional competence.
Graduates who have successfully completed the Master of Accounting will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Integrate contemporary, and advanced theoretical and technical accounting knowledge in a business context.
- Understand and synthesise a broad range of accounting issues through the lens of accounting and business research.
- Exercise judgement under minimal supervision to analyse and provide possible solutions to emerging and advanced accounting problems in complex contexts using where appropriate social, ethical, economic, regulatory, sustainability, governance and/or global perspectives.
- Critically apply advanced theoretical and technical accounting knowledge and skills to evaluate a range of emerging and advanced accounting problems in professional and research contexts.
- Justify and communicate accounting advice and ideas to both specialists and non-specialists.
ANU ranks among the world's very finest universities. Our nearly 100,000 alumni include political, business, government, and academic leaders around the world.
We have graduated remarkable people from every part of our continent, our region and all walks of life.
- Financial Statements and Reporting
- Business Economics
- Applied Foundations of Finance
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting
- Public Sector Accounting and Reporting
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility, Accountability and Reporting
- Management Accounting and Cost Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Accounting View 328 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 050800J
- Applicants must present a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0
- Or an ANU Graduate Certificate of Accounting with a minimum GPA of 4.5/7.0
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45360 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35430 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35430 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.