Gain a broad knowledge of higher education in a diverse learning environment, and develop the expertise necessary to become a leader in the field.
The Higher Education program at Temple University is presented in a hybrid format, offering both online and in-person courses. Face-to-face class meetings are held during the evening at Temple University's Main Campus. The master’s degree is designed to accommodate schedules of busy working professionals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Critical Understanding of Social Science Research
- Introduction to Higher Education
- Administration of Higher Education
- Access and Equity in Higher Education
- College Students and Development Theory
- 48 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State942 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 942 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.