Gain a broad knowledge of higher education in a diverse learning environment, and develop the expertise necessary to become a leader in the field.
The Higher Education program at Temple University is presented in a hybrid format, offering both online and in-person courses. Face-to-face class meetings are held during the evening at Temple University's Main Campus. The master’s degree is designed to accommodate schedules of busy working professionals.
Graduates are prepared to seek employment in a variety of professional areas in higher education, including academic advising, academic support, admissions, advancement, athletics, business services, counseling and health services, facilities, financial aid, human resources, institutional research and planning, learning centers, multicultural and diversity affairs, public relations, residence life, and training and development.
- Critical Understanding of Social Science Research
- Higher Education
- Administration of Higher Education
- Access and Equity in Higher Education
- College Students and Development Theory
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Higher Education View 4279 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Letters of Reference:2
- Statement of Goals: In 500 to 1,000 words, outline your interest in seeking a master’s degree with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire, your interests, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Resume: Current resume required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International39870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 12 months.
National39870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.