The Management Studies program of Northwestern University is designed for ambitious graduates with a background in STEM or the liberal arts, the program features innovative curriculum taught by Kellogg’s top-tier faculty that blends academic rigor with real-world practicality.
The Kellogg MSMS program builds upon your undergraduate education by equipping you with a transformative skill set that will make an impact in the business world. Blending academic rigor with real-world practicality, the MSMS program transforms accomplished students into well-rounded leaders who have the confidence and competitive edge to excel in any industry.
Career Management Center
- Our experience career coaches work with you in all aspects of your career development. They will help you define your career vision, craft your résumé and cover letters, refine your interview skills and assess job offers.
Professional development workshops
- You will have the opportunity to attend several career workshops and programs, both on and off campus, to experience a wide range of industries and career options. You’ll also develop critical job-search and networking skills.
Connections and networking
- Kellogg leverages a vast network of relationships with employers and alumni working across every industry ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. MSMS students will also enjoy access to the Northwestern Career Advancement team for on-campus recruiting.
Lifelong career support
- MSMS alumni will benefit from Kellogg career services long after graduation. As part of our alumni network, you will continue to receive individual coaching, career workshops and access to Kellogg Executive Education opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Business Analytics
- Leadership in Organizations
- Management Communications
- Operations Management
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1505 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Undergraduate academic record (GPA, transcript, and other universities attended if you have transferred or studied abroad)
- One-page resume for upload
- Information about additional professional, academic and/or artistic achievements (optional)
- Two Recommendations. One recommender must be an academic reference, preferably a professor. The second recommender must be a non-family member who knows you well.
- Video Essays
- Interview by invitation
- $125 Application Fee
- English language proficiency (international students)
International57336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57336 USD per year and a duration of 10 months.
National57336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57336 USD per year and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.